Established in : 1950 | Number of beds : 350
- Inaugurated in 1951 by India’s first prime minister - Jawaharlal Nehru, Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital has been at the forefront of healthcare for 65 years.
- Accredited by NABH, the hospital has multiple achievements to its credit including E-India Award in 2010, Edge Awards in 2011 and 2012, Healthcare Excellence Award, CISCO Technology Award and Medical Excellence Award.
- One of the most advanced centers for Digestive and Hepatobiliary diseases, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery and Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery in North India.
- Hospital has won the NABH Nursing Excellence Certification award due to the quality of nursing care.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- This super specialty hospital has 55 specialty departments offering plethora of services.
- Hospital has more than 350 consultants, 475 nursing staff, 100 resident doctors and 1500 employees.
- The Emergency wing at hospital has separate Triage and Observation areas.
- Centers of excellence include Heart Institute, Centre of Critical Care, Orthopedics and joint Reconstruction, Renal and Urological Sciences and Neurosciences.
- Hospital has Department of Ayurveda which offers variety of treatments and procedures.
TOP DOCTORS AT NANAVATI SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
- With 350 beds in total, the hospital has one of the biggest Critical Care Units in Western India with 75 beds dedicated to different specialties.
- Spanned in more than 10,000 square feet, Imaging Centre of hospital has 3 Tesla 32-channel wide bore MRI scanner, 64-slice PET CT and High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
- The Out-Patient Department covers more than 75,000 sq ft.
- The heart institute is equipped with Allura Xper FD 10 System, which is first of its kind in Mumbai.
- It has 8-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and 12-bed pediatric ICU for Department of Pediatrics.
- Distance: 4 KMs
- Time: 17 Minutes
- Railway Station
- Distance: 900 meters
- Time: 5 Minutes
S.V. Road, Vile Parle (West)
Mumbai Maharashtra 400056 India