Established in : 2016 | Number of beds : 325 | Number of ICU beds : 100
- Located in New Delhi, Venkateshwar Hospital was established by Venkateshwara Group.
- It is the first hospital in India which is furnished by world-class furniture and other equipments by Paramount Japan.
- It has collaboration with top medical insurance providers and has made provision to provide cashless treatment for insurance patients.
- The services provided by hospital includes Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Dental, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Gastrointestinal, Minimal Access Surgery & Liver Transplant, Interventional Cardiology, Medical Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Neurology & Paediatric Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement, Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Surgical & Gynae Oncology and Nephrology, Urology & Kidney Transplant.
- The 24*7 services provided are Emergency services, Imaging Services, Pharmacy Services, Laboratory Services, In Patients Services and Blood Bank Services.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The hospital serves patients more than 32 specialties.
- It has Department of International Service with the aim to provide best services to international patients.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled professionals delivering uncompromised medical services to patients.
TOP DOCTORS AT VENKATESHWAR HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- The hospital is equipped with the best infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
- It has 325 beds, 100 ICU beds and 10 Modular Operation Theaters.
- PET CT Scan machines with a light burst PET detector technology and excellent image quality.
- The hospital uses Gamma Camera with advanced elite NXT detectors; 256 slice CT and more new technologies.
- Distance: 11 KMs
- Time: 32 Minutes
- Distance: 1 KM
- Time: 5 Minutes
Sector 18A, Dwarka,
New Delhi Delhi 110075 India